The two games I look forward to the most during the NFL season are the two Dallas - Washington match-ups. You can usually disregard the records, or the standings, or the accomplishments of any individual player when these two lock horns. I've seen the Redskins have miserable seasons, yet manage to best the Cowboys. I also remember the 1989 season when Dallas went 1-15...yep, their only win was against the Redskins. So what do you folks think about this season's first meeting between the two? Dallas is redhot coming off two road games against NFC rivals Philadelphia and New York, while Washington saw the wheels come off late in the game last week as they lost to Philly. Will the Skins get it together this week and surprise a Pokes team that's resting on its laurels, or will the Pokes have enough steam built up to roll over the Skins?






Bookmarks